Hey you guys! I decided to make my first food post something fried and yummy. I mean everyone loves Oreos right. Now a days when I go to the fair, I catch myself standing in line for some hot fried Oreos. However, I am so happy that whenever I get a craving I can run to the nearest WalMart and make them myself.
Is your mouth watering? If so write down these 7 simple ingredients:
1 cup pancake mix
2/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil
oil to fry Oreos
1. Add oil to a large skillet or fryer. Line a plate or cookie sheet with paper towels.
2. In a bowl mix together the pancake mix, milk, egg, and vegatable oil. Stir until all lumps are gone and batter has formed.
3. Dip a few Oreos into the batter making sure to cover the entire oreo. Place teh Oreo into the hot grease and fry for 2-3 minutes or until the batter is golden.
4. Remove from grease with slotted spoon or tongs and transfer to paper towel-lined plate or cookie sheet.
5. Add Confectioner’s sugar to your liking.