Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
Valentine’s Day is on the way.
Yes! It is quickly approaching. Have you started making your Valentine’s Day plans??
Look no further than right here to give you a few great Valentine’s Day ideas. You don’t always have to do the typical dinner and a movie.
This post will give you some great ideas on date night for the holiday. Sometimes some of the best moments and gifts aren’t overly priced. These date ideas are great for the coupled and the singled.
Whether you want to surprise your boyfriend with a great night or gather together with some friends, these ideas are for you.
Valentine’s Day Date Ideas:
- Dinner with a theme. You can try something out the box like Moroccan or Japanese food if you are feeling a little adventurous. I am a lover of pasta. If you and your girls are coming together everyone can cook a pasta dish or you and your significant other can have a cook off and testing who can make the best pasta.
- Full Course Meal. Now, this might get expensive depending on where you choose to go. However, choose four (preferably new) different restaurants to visit. The first restaurant is strictly for appetizers, second restaurant is for entree, third restaurant for dessert, and the last restaurant is for drinks. This is great if you tend to frequent the same few restaurants. This is a holiday so remember some restaurants might require reservations. This may put you on a time crunch, but that doesn’t have to dampen the night.
- Spa Day. This could provide you with a relaxing feeling at the end of the day. Getting all the kinks smoothed out of the body can make you feel brand new.
- Dancing. Whether you are signing up and taking a class for the first time or visiting that salsa club you heard so much about. Going out dancing and enjoying the music while surrounding yourself with people out to enjoy their night will surely add to your night.
- Ice skating. This might not be viable for everyone depending on your location. If you have never been, this would be a great day to try it out. You and your significant other can get a few laughs in at each other.
- Wine Tasting. This date idea can be done one of two ways. Find out if there is a wine tasting near you, get dressed up and go. If not, pick out a few different wines and do research to figure out the perfect pairings. If this is done for your significant other, add an extra touch by adding a favorite qualities of your significant other or writing down those memorable moments that you have shared thus far. Putting these in an envelope and having him/her open it before opening the next bottle.
- Cooking class. Do some research and figure out if there is a cooking class in your area.
- Create a scrapbook. Valentine’s Day isn’t all about gifts, it is about spending time with the one you love. Instead of gift giving, choose to stay in and create a photo album of all your pictures. This is a great date, because quality time is being spent and all the memories and laughs that you will get while reminiscing on old times.
There are plenty more great date ideas that you can enjoy. I actually plan to use one of these ideas for myself. Do you have any great Valentine’s Day ideas that have been a success. Share below.